The meeting was called to order at 7:07 PM
Pat Ormond, VP Presiding
May Minutes were approved.
Police Report / Officer Butler
• Do not leave anything visible in your car. Auto theft is up and targets gyms, trail and public places. Do not leave anything visible in your car.
Riverview East School Report / Rebecca Wolf
• Schools out for the SUMMER!
• No more uniforms next year
• Clean up after yourself if you are on the school property - trash that is.
Recreation Report / Oliver Wuensch
• Camps are started, two camps in session, one inside, one outside.
• Composting - small mailing list of interest, tumblers coming soon
• No gym time available, call before you come.
• 4-6 on Thursdays is open pickle ball
Treasurer's Report / Jeff Stewart
Treasury Report was accepted
3ECDC / Matt Ackermann
• NBDIP funds presented for both East End and Columbia Tusculum
• EE - Final funding for the Babb Alley angled parking
• CT - working on traffic slowing on Eastern, study and bump outs
• New Owners of McCullough complex are excited to be part
NSP Report / Regina Moss
• No NSP check yet
• Keep Cincinnati Beautiful - Looking for taglines to accompany "East End is beautiful because..." These signs are in the making and we are looking for suggestions on where to put them.
Presidents Report / Pat Ormond
LeBlond Pool Discussion
• The pool will not be open this year. May have a Coney Day for EE kids this year?