The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM
April Minutes were approved.
Police Report / Officer Butler
• Do not leave anything visible in your car.
Riverview East School Report / Becky Wolf
• Summer programing are starting for soccer and dance.
Recreation Report / Oliver Wuensch
• Hiring for the Summer. Visit: cincyrec.org
for more information.
• June: Sunrise Fitness Class
• Composting - is official and started.
• ACP Prep Course in the Fall to come.
• Pool is not opening
• The East End Community Garden has now begun the weekly Work & Learn session. It is Wednesdays form 1pm to 5pm. All are welcome to participate and share in the harvest. East End Community Garden 246 Setchell Street, 45226
Treasurer's Report / Jeff Stewart
Deposit $911. form AIG/City • Check going out $250./Family cleanup
Treasury Report was accepted
3East CDC Liaison / Matt Ackermann
Applying for a grant through HomeBase.
The Columbia Tusculum Community Garden revamp/cleanup on May 19, Alex Sherlock
3E CDC wrote a letter to support the EE parking project
NSP Report / Regina Moss
The city has paperwork for NSP
Presidents Report / Craig Stanton
• Offensive Riverside Drive flags have been removed
• HiMark/Emma’s street shut down was not approved by the board.
• Bylaws committee is currently updated the Bylaws
• Motion for the EEAC to support the parking plan on Babb Alley was accepted. The motion does not apply to any additional parking outside this proposal.
City Liaison Report / Steve Johns
Steve Johns spoke to the TIF (Tax Increment Financing) and is looking for committee members. If you want to be a part of this committee contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 513-205-1486
Garden Committee / Michael Bolan
Guest Speakers / Cincinnati Water Works
The work is complete with the water main brake on Riverside. Contact Dan with questions: 513-591-7747
Meeting was adjourned at 8:09PM