Meeting Minutes – August 1st, 2022
The meeting called to order at 7:00 PM and then put on hold because LeBlond was not connected, we all connected at 7:11 PM and ended at 7:44 PM
July minutes were approved.
Police Report, Officer Butler, Perry Locke and Sgt. Linda
- There was no police report however community member spoke up on issues
- Carrie Hinde said her dog sitter was walking along Riverside and got attacked because someone
wanted to steal her dog it was very scary. Thankfully, a biker stopped to assist in the situation.
- Jane Sites mentioned her motion camera caught a man sleeping behind her house
Riverview East Report, Rebecca Wolf
- There was no school report
Recreation Report, Taylor Singleton
- There was no recreation report.
- If you have questions or comments contact: Taylor.Singleton@cincinnati-oh.gov 513-535-4739
- LeBlond is Now Hiring – Join their team!
Treasurer Report, Jeff Stewart
- Hoff Street cleanup fees were the only expenses this month ($18,683.)
NSP Report, Regina Moss
- Regina has submitted the NSP form and focusing on beautification, communication, community
engagement are the focus of our requests for funds.
- Everything is on board moving forward for 2023!
Presidents Report, Steve Johns
- Need members, volunteers and people to step up
- Please sign up for East End Area Council membership form https://www.eastendcincy.com/membership/
- Zack Davidson brought up that the box and forms are missing from LeBlond
3ECDC Business Report, Matt Ackermann was out and Nick Motz stepped in
- Parking Lot is approved and funding via is supported by the city, maybe 1 – 2 years to get through
- There was concern about moving the wood logs for people to park but because it was a complaint they will stay as is until the project is underway
East End Garden District Committee, Kathy Schwab
- Kathy Schwab was not able to attend but Jane Sites suggested beautification across all of the East
End, benches for the (CBR) CAPITAL BUDGET REQUEST GRANT.
- Joe Zimmerman says the garden fence is going up next week
- The garden will have FREE fresh produce on the picnic bench next to the shed
If you have an idea for this grant please reach out to Kathy or Craig ASA We can make the East End a Better Place to Live, Work, and Play with your participation.
Kathy Schwab: firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Stanton: EEACPrez@gmail.com
Neighbors Network, Mary Beth Wilker
- No speakers for July/August
Duke Energy Update, Mike Wertz
Complaints were made about vibrations from the caverns. Duke Energy shut down the burning of the propane cavern because of comments of vibration. They hope to be complete by Labor Day with the gas operations on this site the consolidate. The most important
If you have questions and safety concerns please contact Duke @
email@example.com OR Call 513-287-2130
Motion to Adjourn - 1st & 2nd motion, accepted
District Two Police Station
3295 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45208
Submit anonymous tips to the CPD Neighborhood Watch: